Thursday 12 August 2010

To Brighton! ('L)

Nobody wants to read a blog all about someones boring life,, but Hey! writing all the things that go on in my life really helps me to understand it more when it is in writing,, ect ect. 
So today i woke up at my own accord,, only to then recieve a text saying:
 " Holly,,are you okay, and could you do the washing up and drying up from last night, mum"
Now im all for helping my mum out and all,, but does she really have to put "mum" at the end of every text she sends me? She is aware that i know its her,, but she has to do it!!

After fully waking up this afternoon,, my mum and i get a phone call from my dad saying that he couldn't get my sister to stansted services where we had initially arranged to meet up so she could come home,, you see its quite funny my dad went to sit down in the car and something in his back "snapped" and he couldn't feel the right hand side of his body.The funniest thing is,, i could't help but laugh when i heard this,, it seems evil i know but he IS a bit of an asshole.

So there's this guy i like,, alot; and when i look at him i melt into a pool of loved up butter and i really wasn't sure if this was a mutual feeling between us,, so i pulled some strings and i finally found out. Kendra: a friend of mine,, was the wonderful soal who told me that i was sort of liked back which, even though it isnt full mutual "like" it is still a start :')

sothere  it is,, another addition to my wonderfully crap blog :D <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment